9.21.2012

Splenda Meringues 4 {Coffee}


So, you may already know that I can eat a lot of Splenda meringues, so I'm trying several flavors, and now, it was time for coffee meringues!! They were actually pretty good!! I think they are my favorite so far, followed by regular Splenda meringues (no extra flavors added). You can check my recipes here, here and the lemon flavored ones here. I totally recommend these, they taste amazing, although they look kind of like poop... ha!
I used:
  • 3 egg whites
  • 1 tbsp instant coffee, regular (you can use espresso too)
  • 3/5 cup Splenda granules



Preheat your oven to the lowest temperature possible (mine is 100°C or 212°F). Place the egg whites (at room temperature is best) in a bowl of an electric mixer with the whisker attachment,


Whisk for around 20 seconds in medium speed, then increase speed to high. Add in several batches the Splenda granules and then, the coffee. 


Keep blending...


Let them rise!! For about 5-6 minutes.


Place on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.



Bake for an hour and turn off the oven. Let them in there overnight.


Ta-da!


No comments:

Post a Comment