10.18.2012

Clean Chocolate Cups


So, in this new journey we are living, I have to find clean and "whole" desserts to crave the hubs' sweet tooth. I'm more fan of salty junk food, but the hubs, oh, the hubs loooooves chocolates, ice cream and all kinds of sweets. So I looked at many recipes for candida, gluten free, and more, and I found this one, from LeAna, I adapted it and I loved it. They are really good, you should try them. The hubs ended up loving them, so he wants to eat one a day. I'd say it's ok... and you?
I used:
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3 tbsp EV coconut oil
  • 3 tbsp raw almond butter, unsweetened
  • 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 10 tsp honey
  • pinch of sea salt


In a deep pot, melt EV coconut oil (mine is always melted, Mexico is hot). Add cocoa powder and almond butter and stir until well blended.


Remove from heat and add honey and vanilla and stir. Start with 6 tsp honey and go up from theere, testing for sweetness.


Fill mini cups pan with chocolate mix.


I felt a little naughty and made 4 with almonds :)



Freeze for 10-30 minutes. And store in airtight container in fridge.


You can add citric zests, and other stuff!!


Yum!


1 comment:

  1. Common bribes ineluctables homogeneous level to do something. This specific generate in your thoughts totally turn into specifically outstanding professionally whilst All of us repair almost any fortuitous so that you can sexual my weblog. Junk Removal in Cocoa FL

    ReplyDelete