The hubs was craving for Italian food, so I made him some bolognesa spaghetti and he was delighted. This recipe is very easy to make, because you won't make the sauce from scratch, but still will have a very natural taste. And other natural ingredients. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 lb ground Sirloin beef
- 1-26.5 oz can or bottle of traditional tomato sauce
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked
- 1 tsp jarred garlic or 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- basil leaves, if you have fresh, it's better, if you don't use dried
- 1/2 tsp olive oil + more for drizzle on spaghetti
- 1/2 tbsp butter for each serving
- Grated Parmesan, optional
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Place raw spaghetti in boiling water for 11 minutes. Let it sit 2 extra minutes and drain. Drizzle olive oil on top so it won't stick. Heat olive oil and fry onion.
Add the 1 tsp jarred garlic.
Add ground beef.
Add tomato sauce.
Stir and let it simmer, add basil. If using fresh, chopped. And stir. Let it simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
For serving, place some spaghetti.
Top with bolognese.