5.31.2012

Spinach and Tomatoes


Because this is light, and yum, and fresh, and sweet... I want to share it with you... Actually, it is so easy to make... really... and you can always modify it by adding zuccini, or bell peppers... red or purple or yellow onion, yellow tomatoes... artichoke hearts... whatever!
This time, I used:
  • 10 plum tomatoes, halved
  • 2 handful of fresh spinach leaves, chopped
  • 1/2 onion sliced
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • salt and pepper

Begin by heating olive oil in medium heat.


Add onion and stir for around 5 minutes, until transparent.


Add tomatoes and stir.


Add spinach and stir.


Add salt and pepper. And stir. A lot of stirring. I know.


And here you go.


I added too what we had for dinner. This side we just prepared, with a tuna sandwich.


(butter)




Have you tried these? They are amazing! If you haven't, you should. It's already seasoned. It's a tuna patty.



Take a look.


One for me, one for the hubs.





No comments:

Post a Comment