2.16.2012

Fried Rice and Chicken


I had leftover rice and we had been eating it for many days, as side for many different meals. So, I decided to give it a try as Fried Rice and adding some chicken. I gotta let you know that this was not white rice. It was rice cooked in tomato broth, so it had already some seasoning. It was not missing that much. It was good, but I still want to try cooking Fried Rice but with white rice.


I used:
  • 3 cups cooked rice (in tomato broth)
  • 1 cup frozen grilled veggies (nopal, bell pepper, jicama, corn)
  • 2 tbsp soya sauce
  • 3 chicken breasts (frozen)
  • 1tbsp olive oil


Low heat olive oil in a deep skillet or wok.


Add chicken. I didn't seasoned chicken, as the rice has already a lot of flavor.


When fully cooked...


... add rice.


Mix, add soya sauce and mix again. Let it sit for 5 minutes.


How do you like it?


Yum!





2 comments:

  1. I love fried rice, and adding chicken makes it so hearty. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Joanne =) it was pretty yum-yum-yum definitely gonna try on white rice

      Delete